How to Play Pool : Pool Strategy Tips: Online Billiards Lessons for Beginners

Learn how to utilize strategy for pool situations and other pool techniques for beginners in this free how to video clip lesson. Expert: Richard Garcia Bio: Richard has been an avid pool player for the past 25 years and has played in competitively since 1993. He has finished in the top ten percentile in the world. Filmmaker: Juan-Diego Garcia

1. emmadansmith says:

Love the video editing work – no one will notice the balls change position – how many times did he need to play those simple shots to get it right!??

2. DDazzle1 says:

miss at 2:22!HAAHAA

3. nazra7 says:

You know, the only ball he was hitting was the same one he already hit into the pocket. He rearranged them to show different situations.

4. maderomadero says:

this guy makes pool seem hella boring…

5. Xylence says:

In my opinion, if you’re not playing, (in most situations) It’s pretty damn boring, unless you’re watching the pros do those wacky shots on ESPN.

6. XthelordinatorX says:

indeed 🙂

7. killerelf says:

buy me a pool table I’ll teach you how to play.

8. LetajYlber says:

man i love billiard to much

9. MeSsI10CR9HD says:

bla bla bla bla bla

10. csrfc1873 says:

lololololol
    2:23 edit fail. Im taking it the EXPERT missed

11. 12345Tpb says:

why is he calling this billiards, its 8-ball, billiards is played on a 12’x6′ table with 2 cue balls and a red….. making a shot on is called “position” and wtf is stop shot, try calling it its proper name of “stun”

12. poopinvasion says:

@12345Tpb
    There are hundreds of different types of billiards games, one of which is 8-ball. Moron.

13. 12345Tpb says:

@poopinvasion
    Considering you are calling a ranking player in the game a moron just proves how ignorant you really are. There is only one game called billiards, and this is NOT it. Billiards dates back to before the 17th century, I doubt this game is even more than 50 years old (100 at best). Look it up, you might actually smell what you are shovelling

14. poopinvasion says:

@12345Tpb
    Well, ignorance is bliss. Considering that you are a ‘ranking player’ (proof? no matter) and spending your free time trolling the internet, belittling people on YouTube, and arguing with someone called ‘poopinvasion’ just proves how SUPER COOL you really are. Congratulations on your life so far. Single, are we?

15. 12345Tpb says:

@poopinvasion
    So far all I have stated is FACT, I have questioned him on the game, not his person, he might actually be a nice guy in real life, who knows? You however, started this name calling (calling me a moron for example) and I’m supposed to be the one “belittling” and “trolling”? I am also not the one calling myself “poopinvasion” whom is arguing with me about this. Marital status also has nothing to do with this, try and stay on the subject at hand.

16. InsanityHere says:

And why do people talk during the videos they want to show? It wasn’t that long, he didn’t do anything amazing. He should have used more graphics, with arrows etc, like you can do in Picasa. People need to add more quality to their videos.

17. JesPiddlin says:

How can you guys see through all the words posted over the picture? All I see is a shadow that occasionally moves in the background.

18. Gamer2010Guy says:

There is a new Billiards site coming out GambitKing you can reserve your username now its pretty cool. Check it out!

19. BMXBOBO says:

bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored

20. blakblok87 says:

dad stop wasting time show people how good u r.. heh

21. praveenharan says:

@JesPiddlin you can switch it off by clicking on the cc at bottom right corner

22. ps81001 says:

where and when did it becom leagle to use the 8 ball in a combination shot on an open table

23. XandaFlanda says:

my god, yanks really are shit at cue sports!

24. rdudutis says:

stop roll back or go forwards thats all this wideos is all about. nice try but this game is more than that. I knew about that hits when I was 12. BORING!!

25. dv713 says:

I guess everybody is a pool expert and does not need beginner advice.
    I have met and played many of these experts and they all should take up golf.
    This guy is trying to help beginners and I give him credit for that.