APA Dr. Cue Instruction – Dr. Cue Pool Lesson 7: Aiming (Cue Ball Travel Line)

www.poolplayers.com – Dr. Cue Pool Lesson 7 Aiming (Cue Ball Travel Line) – Learning to shoot the cue ball in a straight line combines good preshot imagery with the knowledge of where the cue ball must end up in relation to the object ball. “Ghost ball” training, along with “straight” movements of the cue stick will produce simple, yet profound results of good aiming.

1. dcskatermm96 says:

oh noo i am talking about my dad cause my dad though me this trick i postd it and someone told me he looked it online when he doesnt know how to sue anything

2. Shaggy30000 says:

Well, if you look at the object ball last, then you may have a higher chance of hitting the cue ball off target, even if by a millimeter. When you take your eye off the cue ball, you take away your vision, which also ruins your execution.

3. billiardskech2002 says:

merciiiiiiii

4. indioperijano says:

buenas noches, a los hispanos amantesdel billar nos gustaria que hicieran un doblaje al español de las clases del profesor Cue

5. lookieloo27 says:

H8rs need remembr that this guy travels round the damn world and gets paid fat wads of cash to teach these seminars. Pay attention and learn sumthing because it sux paying for the real thing. This guy is LEGEND and the lessons r as good as gold.

6. iceymanjack says:

how far is the ghost ball away from the orange ball? roughly

7. narcovice says:

thanks for the tip i usualy visiualize where the traing stuff is at and i ame right there and it works

8. SuperOlds88 says:

@iCarroller so you end up playing with yourself

9. monkbilliardacademy says:

Dr Cue is the real deal. We did the kicking and banking tapes, the monk 202 which has helped players all across this world. He is tireless, dedicated and a totally honest man.
    the monk

10. ondfritz2 says:

This guy is awesome and I know that watching his tips is making me a better player.

11. ronisworld1 says:

very clear explanation!!!!….

12. cziffra1980 says:

@Shaggy30000 Bullshit. A good player should be able to do the actual motion with their eyes shut. You play through the cue ball, not at it. The closer the point you aim for, the bigger the margin of error.

13. omakar999 says:

really nice !!

14. Purdindas says:

miss cue is his wife lol!

15. 99AkagamiShanks99 says:

welll yeah but for people that is starting to play is better to do that till they get the experience so they can do that just by visualization

16. JRobW81 says:

The concept of ghost ball is a common misconception in billiard games. It was proved wrong many times. Imagine a cut shot; the bigger the angle and the longer the distance the object ball has to travel the bigger is the chance you miss using this technique. The object ball is thrown off the ghost ball -> object ball line when it is hit by the cue ball and the angle is therefore different. Many players use outside english to compensate for this or adjust the aim accordingly.

17. URBNSpice says:

i use your wife’s technique all the time. very effective.

18. crazyyankyisback says:

in regular APA season play we use 9ft tables why in vegas do we use bar box tables? this is not right we pay 9 bucks a week to play and some of those tables in vegas im told roll like garbage if this is true this will be my only season of APA play!!!!

19. sixcues says:

No Offense to Dr. Cue, but you can’t use that little gadget in a real game! I teach a technique that gives you a “Real Visual Aid” that is always going to be there, practice or real game, you only have to train your eyes & mind to see it! So visit me at The Cut Shot dot com!

20. sixcues says:

There’s a better way, see “The Cut Shot dot com” No Ghost Balls, Imaginary Lines, Devices or Gimmicks! I show you what part of the object ball to hit and what part of the cue ball to hit it with, and how to determine those parts! All of these instructional videos and books on aiming cut shots using the Ghost Ball or Imaginary Lines are way over complicating matters. It should be as simple as connect the dots, and that’s exactly what I teach!

21. sixcues says:

22. sixcues says:

23. MrRasulversion says:

@sixcues you are obviously advertising yourself shitbag. Dr. Cue has the best lesson videos so far. plus he did explain what to do without the gadget (2:05 onwards). you need some proper advertising channel to promote yourself you dipshit, like Google AdSense.

24. sixcues says:

@MrRasulversion Thanx for the feedback! Considering how long my post has been up and you are the first to respond with positive or negative feedback tells me all I need to know. You are 100% correct in that I am promoting myself and my product, THAT IS WHAT YouTube IS FOR! There’s only a Billion + videos on YouTube doing exactly the same thing! If the APA or Dr. Cue disagrees with my post being on their video, they are welcome to delete it! oh and watch your language young man!

25. MrRasulversion says:

@sixcues I am not giving a feedback young-ass. I’m just telling you to stop spamming people’s videos by saying their videos are not as good as yours and promote your videos through the comment column. The comment column are for people to feedback THAT VIDEO only and nothing else. That is why i told you to go through proper advertising channel, by uploading a video of yours at YouTube. THAT IS WHAT YouTube IS FOR. Uploading videos to promote yourself. So fuck off from here!