APA Dr. Cue Instruction – Dr. Cue Pool Lesson 34: Foundation for Jumping!

www.poolplayers.com – Dr. Cue Pool Lesson 34 Foundation for Jumping – One of the most common skills that fascinate players is the jump shot. Many believe they can not jump, when in fact almost everyone that has moved a cue at a rapid rate of acceleration has in fact jumped. A skipping action of the cue ball occurs when struck at a fast speed due to the tip causing a slight downward pressure on it. Anyone that has ever thrown a stone across water has the principle in hand, so to speak, using speed and a slight incline of the motion being applied to achieve this beauty! A faster and more inclined cue generally creates a higher jump effect!!

1. file0save0studios says:

First.

2. soffitguy8 says:

Dr cue is a great guy,he did an exhibition in palatka,fl at dj’s billiards.awesome trick shots. thanks Tom.

3. cyapoel says:

third so what…
    dr cue is the “father of pool ” 🙂

4. JoshCurry76 says:

Thanks Tom. Mike Massey showed us the thing with the coin last week. I had no idea that even a little bit of cue elevation can cause the cue ball to jump.

5. deadstroke013 says:

I’ve always had trouble jumping because of the way I held my cue. After seeing this I will make sure to practice more and more on jumping before leagues start soon. Thanks Dr. Cue

6. deadstroke013 says:

7. brooklynboiz says:

I would hate to be dr.cue’s opponent in a game of pool

8. libertatus says:

Tom Rossman did a clinic at a local hall in my hometown several years ago. After a mindblowing exibition he asked if anybody in the house wanted to play him in a game of 9-ball. There were only a few takers and I was one. (I’m just a hack but guess what….I get to play Dr. Cue,right.) Finally, it’s my turn. I break making the 6. I make the 1 then he proceeds to run out in about 30 sec., smiling and talking the whole time. We shot the breeze and he gave me some pointers, too. SUPER nice guy!

9. sandrobl1 says:

@brooklynboiz

hahahahha moron..

10. brooklynboiz says:

@sandrobl1 Laughing at yourself in a mirror I see? Hahaha and you are right you ARE a moron but why are you being so easy on yourself? you are way more idiotic than that.

11. lazymuthafukka says:

wow doctor cue you made that look so easy , but it was not when i hit the pool table .Need more practise ~

12. brooklynboiz says:

@sandrobl1

Yes, a moron is what you are don’t act surprise I am sure you have been told this all your life or did your mommy and daddy not want to hurt your feelings? aw poor poor little baby. Me personally I would call you a retarded ass motherfucker to your face if I could because you really do need to hear it if you haven’t then maybe you can get a life and stop working at that crappy ass fast food place that you do.

13. rachelluvsGAGA says:

my bf can jump over a ball that is practically right infront of the cue…. how do I do this?

14. LebbieDeming83971 says:

I think kobe’s style is? miles ahead of lebrons. I feel like lebron is just some sort of giant super mutant that can muscle into anything, but it’s not nearly as pretty as kobe.
    geez man, take a look at this if you play basketball at all – “goo.gl / JdHU3”