Tiger Cues Welcomes New Billiards Team Member
Top-performing American billiard player and Women’s Professional Billiard Association (WPBA) rising star, Pamela Treadway has joined the Tiger Products team as Tiger Cues’ WPBA player representative. The 19-year old Temperance, MI, resident joins forces with elite players on Tigers’ staff such as Shawn Putnam and Larry Nevel. Pamela commented, “I have complete confidence in the entire line of Tiger Products. They consistently produce the best equipment on the market, and I know I can always depend on Tiger craftsmanship.”
“We are deeply honored to have such a talented young lady on our pro staff. Pamela is certainly one to watch for, and we believe she will represent Tiger with great poise and integrity,” said Corey Harper, Tigers’ marketing and sales manager.
Some of Pamela’s career highlights include:
• Two-time (2005 and 2006) Tiger Tour season champion (with a dominant record of 15 wins out of 20 events)
• Two-time Valley Forge women’s 9-ball champion (also youngest player ever to win at 17 years old)
• Valley Forge women’s 8-ball champion.
• ESPN-televised fourth-place finish at the WPBA U.S. Open
• Seventh-place finish at the WPBA Enjoypool.com 9-Ball Championships
• Seventh-place finish at the WPBA Midwest Classic
• Fifth-place finish BCA Junior National Championships (age 15)
Pamela currently participates as an invitee on the Women’s Professional Billiards Association Classic Tour and is working towards her full-time tour card.
Established in Canoga Park, CA, in 1988, Tiger Products joined the billiards industry in 1997 and is now the leading U.S. manufacturer of specialty laminated billiards products, cues, and accessories. For more information on their products, visit their website at http://www.tigerproducts.com (http://www.tigerproducts.com/).